- Baptism Application
- Parents must make arrangements for the Baptism of their child in advance, at the parish office.
- In order to baptize child through the office child MUST be 7 years of age or younger. (If not they will have to go through the Faith Formation Office.)
- All necessary paperwork must be completed by the 1st week of the month.
- Parents and Sponsors must attend ONE instruction class in preparation for Baptism.
- Sponsors MUST be registered for (3) months prior to Baptism
- and active in the parish;
- married in the Catholic Church;
- and be baptized and confirmed in the Catholic Church.
- Class instruction is on the 1ST WEDNESDAY of the month - 6:30 p.m. in the parish office.
- Baptisms take place on Saturdays at 10 am, as long as prior arrangements are made.
The form is ready to be printed, filled out, and turned in to the parish office.
Click Here for Baptismal Application (Printable in PDF Form)
Thank you, and welcome to our parish!
*If you have a photo of the child to be Baptized that you wish to be printed on the baptismal certificate, bring it in to the office with the required paperwork or email it to [email protected]