Infant Baptism - Marriage - Confession - Holy Communion -Anointing of the Sick
- Parents must make arrangements for the Baptism of their child in advance, at the parish office.
- All necessary paperwork must be completed by the 1st week of the month.
- Parents and Sponsors must attend ONE instruction class in preparation for Baptism.
- Sponsors MUST be registered for (3) months prior to Baptism and active in the parish; married in the Catholic Church; and be baptized and confirmed in the Catholic Church.
- Class instruction is on the 1ST Wednesday of the month - 6:30 p.m. in the parish office. Baptisms take place on Saturdays at 10 am, as long as arrangements are made prior.
Arrangements must be made with the parish priest at least 6 months prior to wedding date. For policy go to www.archdiocesesantafe.org.
By appointment at this time.
- Children must have sufficient knowledge and careful preparation so they understand the mystery of Christ to enter the Sacramental Class in the third grade.
- For sacramental policies go to www.archdiocesesantafe.org.
- Children receive the sacrament of reconciliation/penance (confession) during the 2nd grade.
Anointing of the Sick
This sacrament is to strengthen those who are in serious sickness or old age. Never wait until the person is gravely ill. Please call the parish office 869-2189.