We are looking into the records on the Peralta-Valencia cemetery and the churchyard at the Sangre de Cristo church. These cemeteries, the Tomé cemetery, and perhaps others and have served our communities since the late eighteenth century. According to documentation on burials in our cemetery collected and edited by parishioners Oswald and Mary Ann Baca, burials began in this cemetery in 1793.
An Aerial View of the Peralta-Valencia Cemetery As Seen From The West (February 2003)
Burials in 2005 and 2006 have been in the two areas indicated by red arrows.